We frequently ask our Associates what they like about working here and what changes could make EWI an even better place to work. We listen to them as we do our clients. Our Associates frequently mention two facets of work they value: the people they work with are smart, creative and are in your corner; and there is a lot of variety in the technical challenges people work on – coming from all industries.
Join us and discover a work experience where the exchange of diverse ideas is encouraged, and where you can learn and grow. We’re looking for individuals who enjoy the entrepreneurial thrill of invention and who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for our clients.
Our Associates Model Our Company Values
Achieving our mission requires great people who are bright, creative, and energetic, and who possess the following values:
- Respect: our associates, customers, and partners deserve to be treated with fairness and respect
- Learning:experiment and risk lead to innovation, and innovation is central to our mission
- Integrity:trust is the bedrock for good teamwork and customer confidence
- Service: we are a professional services company, and customers come first
- Teamwork: we can accomplish more by working together than by working alone
EWI provides a comprehensive list of benefits for our associates. Some of the benefits provided are vacation pay, holiday pay, sick leave pay, salary continuation, short/long term disability, 401k Savings Plan and match, Medical Insurance, company paid Vision and Dental, and company paid life insurance. Some other benefits are an interest-free Computer Loan Program, Tuition Reimbursement, on-site work-out facility, access to tickets for local sporting events, and flexible work schedules.