EWI Forming Center invites you to attend its workshop on Advanced Sheet Metal Forming Technology: Issues and Applications to be held at EWI in Columbus on March 20-21. The program will be jointly coordinated with The Ohio State University’s Center for Precision Forming (OSU/CPF).
This workshop will bring together interested individuals (OEMs, stampers, material producers, forming equipment builders, lubricant suppliers and academics) to discuss important issues related to the current practice and advancement of sheet metal forming technology. The workshop will include technical presentations and small-group discussions on:
- Recent advances in cold and hot stamping technologies
- Characterization methods for the material properties of Aluminum, AHSS and Titanium alloys
- Evaluation methods for friction and wear for Aluminum and AHSS
- Process simulation using FEA to reduce die/process development time
- Applications of servo-drive presses in sheet metal forming
Limited space is available for exhibitors.
For more information, click below or contact EWI Forming Center Director Ron Brown at email@example.com.
[custom_button text=”Register” title=”Register” url=”http://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1177741″ size=”small” bg_color=”#44443d” text_color=”#FFFFFF” align=”left” target=”_blank”][custom_button text=”More Information” title=”More Information” url=”http://ewi.org/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/031213-FormattedPrelimAgenda.pdf” size=”small” bg_color=”#44443d” text_color=”#FFFFFF” align=”left”]