Fifteen EWI Associates authored and revised articles for the latest edition of the ASM Handbook.
- Harvey Castner for “Qualifications of Welding Procedures and Personnel”
- Chris Conrardy for “Gas Metal Arc Welding”
- Jerry E. Gould for “Mechanisms of Bonding for Solid-State Welding Processes” and “Fundamentals of Solid-State Resistance Welding”
- Karl Graff for “Ultrasonic Additive Manufacturing”
- Ian Harris for “Transfer of Heat and Mass to the Base Metal in Gas Metal Arc Welding,” Plasma Gas Metal Arc Welding” (revision), “Gas Tungsten Arc Welding with Penetration-Enhancing Compounds,” and Plasma Arc Welding”
- Menachem Kimchi for “High Frequency Welding”
- William C. Mohr for “General Design Considerations for Arc Welding Processes” (co-author)
- Warren Peterson for “Projection Welding”
- Tim Stotler for “Procedure Development and Practice Considerations for Inertia and Direct-Drive Rotary Friction Welding”
- Brian Victor for “Hybrid Laser Arc Welding”
And, the collaborative effort on “Nondestructive Evaluation of Solid-State Welds,” by Jeong Na, Roger Spencer, Evgueni Todorov, Sean Gleeson, and Perry White.
EWI Members may request these articles at no charge on Members Central. If you’re not a member, consider joining EWI. EWI Membership services include EWI library services, such as unlimited literature searches and article retrievals. To find out about all the benefits of EWI membership, visit the EWI website.
If you are not a member of EWI, you can purchase these papers directly from ASM at www.asminternational.org.
Posted by Darlene Kerr, EWI Manager of Library and Information Services; 614-688-5224; email@example.com