A Roadmap to Boost U.S. Manufacturing Competitiveness
A Comprehensive Advanced Materials Joining and Forming Technology Roadmap identifies the technical gaps and needs in U.S. industry related to materials joining and forming technologies, and proposes a path to greater competitiveness in manufacturing. In addition, the report addresses workforce development needs to identify industry’s requirements for a skilled workforce to meet tomorrow’s global demands.
This groundbreaking report is available to you in two formats:
- To view the EXECUTIVE SUMMARY of the report, click here.
- To receive a copy of the FULL REPORT, please complete and submit the form on this page.
About this report:
- Product of a two-year study funded by NIST
- Contains feedback from over 400 companies
- Includes applications across all manufacturing sectors of the economy
- Features a timeline that covers a seven-year period beginning in 2017
Are you interested in the full details of The Advanced Materials Joining and Forming Technology Roadmap project? To download the COMPLETE REPORT, fill out the form on this page.
EWI is the leading engineering and technology organization in North America dedicated to developing, testing, and implementing advanced manufacturing technologies for industry. By matching our expertise to the needs of our clients, we help manufacturers innovate premium, game-changing solutions that deliver a competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
Yes! I Would Like to Download the Full Report.
Please send me A Comprehensive Advanced Materials Joining and Forming Technology Roadmap – Final Report