EWI is the leading engineering and technology organization in North America dedicated to developing, testing, and implementing advanced manufacturing technologies for industry.
By matching our expertise to the needs of our clients, we help manufacturers innovate premium, game-changing solutions that deliver a competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
EWI is an engineering consulting firm that focuses on applied research, development, and deployment of new technology into all industry sectors. Our three locations include:
- Columbus, OH – primarily focused on materials joining and forming solutions
- Buffalo, NY – primarily focused on automation, additive manufacturing, and material characterization solutions
- Loveland, Colorado – primarily focused on nondestructive evaluation and first-time quality solutions
Culture at EWI — Our Corporate DNA
Why We Do It: Our Purpose
EWI exists to help solve our customers manufacturing challenges
How We do It: Our Reputation
At EWI, we have built our brand around three key drivers:
- Providing innovative, deep technical expertise
- Enabling customer success
- Delivering high quality, unbiased manufacturing solutions
The value we bring our clients IS our people. For that reason, building and sustaining a culture that attracts and retains the best talent is one of our five strategic priorities.
Our Core Values: What We Believe
- Respect: Mutual trust and respect are foundational to the customer, and therefore, to EWI success. We earn respect by communicating directly, honoring our commitments, and resisting a rush to judgment.
- Learning: The constant search for the new and better way fuels the innovation that is essential to EWI success. We do not fear failure because we learn from it. We grow personally and professionally through continual experimentation and training.
- Integrity: Our reputation for doing the right thing is a precious business asset. Our customers must have faith that we will do what we say we will do. Our Associate Code of Ethics is our moral compass and we must conduct ourselves accordingly.
- Service: The customer comes first. Every Associate must understand what success looks like in the eyes of the customer. We then work tirelessly to help them achieve it.
- Teamwork: The best solutions emerge from a collaborative and creative process. We execute with excellence by directing individual energies to the attainment of shared objectives and the common good.
EWI offers a work experience where the exchange of diverse ideas is encouraged, and where you can learn and grow. We’re looking for individuals who enjoy the entrepreneurial thrill of invention and who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for our clients.
Browse jobs below or at our careers portal here.
Have questions or need more information?
For more information, contact Nick Montgomery, VP, Human Resources, at [email protected] or 614.688.5227 to learn how you can become part of the EWI team.