Join us December 8 at 2:00 p.m. ET to find out what laser plastic welding has to offer and why it is a driving force behind innovative devices in the medical and automotive industries. Laser plastic welding has been around for decades, but with an ever-increasing demand for smaller, more intricate and sensitive devices, it is growing to become a major player in plastics joining methods.
What’s in the Webinar:
- How laser plastic welding works, design requirements and fundamental concepts
- Examples of common and innovative applications that make use of laser plastic welding
- Why laser plastic welding is making so much noise in the manufacturing sector
- And…is laser plastic welding a good fit for your application?
Who should attend?
- Engineering managers
- Product designers and design engineers
- Operations or manufacturing managers
- C-level management
- Sean Flowers of EWI is an expert in plastics welding. His background knowledge on all plastics joining methods gives him a unique perspective on laser plastic welding, its potential and how it fits into the world of plastics joining.
- Josh Brown of LPKF Laser & Electronics Plastics Welding Division