There are many benefits to automation in manufacturing, from increasing productivity to improving quality to enhancing worker safety on the factory floor. If your manufacturing operation is small or medium sized, however, you may feel that you are behind in developing effective automation processes for your production line. Your questions might include:
- What types of automation should we consider?
- How can we use automation to support and enhance our workforce?
- How do we know that an automation solution we design will work?
- How will we train our teams to use and maintain automated systems?
- Where can we find expertise to guide us in implementation?
- How do we get started?
If you’re looking for a solid foundation on which to base your automation efforts, EWI invites you attend a free lunch-and-learn event, A Customer’s Journey Through Automation, on November 19, 2020, from noon to 1:00pm. This information session, presented by EWI’s automation team, will cover common stumbling blocks in starting with automation, resources for finding the right systems, using automation to address workforce gaps, and steps to take to put your automation plan into action.
Automating your process may seem like a stressful endeavor, but it does not have to be. Join EWI on Thursday, November 19th, to learn how your company can succeed with advanced automation.
A Customer’s Journey Through Automation
November 19, 2020 | 12:00-1:00pm EST
Questions? Contact Michelle Bulan at 716.710.5513 or [email protected]