By approaching development challenges from a multidisciplinary perspective, a range of optimization approaches are available.
Examples include in-depth feasibility assessments and design-of-experiment optimization assessments.
Through such methodologies, EWI provides elegant, comprehensive solutions to complex problems.
Leading organizations turn to EWI to:
- Develop new processes and inspection techniques
- Determine better ways to join materials or very small components
- Select the best materials and methodologies to achieve efficiency and cost savings
- Improve line productivity, efficiency, and throughput
- Adjust or change processes to accommodate new material or product specifications
- Apply alternative technologies to optimize current processes