Speed Your Product Market
By Kimberly Gibson on Monday, March 8th, 2010
Advancing energy technologies is a cause, and a business, whose time has come.
You need to bring your product successfully to market in order to be successful. We know manufacturing and the energy market inside and out, and can help accelerate the transition from prototype to production and mass market commercialization.
Here’s how we do it:
- Design for Performance – application performance and cost criteria focused
- Design for Manufacturing – use the most robust, economical manufacturing processes available
- Design for Reliability – identify critical-to-quality parameters to meet the market’s reliability goals, establish control plans
Research, Development & Demonstration Support
- Prototyping, tooling development, and custom manufacturing automation solutions
Product & Process Innovation & Commercialization
- Developing and supporting advanced energy supply chains that are able to provide products, services, and capabilities across a number of appropriate industry sub-verticals
- Process and equipment selection for new manufacturing processes and facilities
Build and Manage Collaborative Teams
- Program management of collaborative projects to develop cross-cutting manufacturing technology solutions that can provide the new economies of scale necessary for advanced energy technologies to successfully compete
Manufacturing and Business Assistance
- Use EWI professional engineering technical services for week-long engagements to supplement your staffing needs
Read our related blog on the manufacturing “Valley of Death”.